How does hihaho player handle third party requests?
The requests are sent to:
- assets-jpcust.jwpsrv.com, jwpltx.com, jwpcdn.com, content.jwplatform.com, the platform on which the videos run; all videos are hosted in the European Economic Area.
- cdnjs.cloudflare.com, the Content Delivery Netwerk, cooperating with Amazon; our platform is hosted at Amazon, and located in the EU (Ireland).
- dgxf25rufy8l9.cloudfront.net, for the delivery of fonts, also in cooperation with Amazon.
- fonts.googleapis.com, fonts.gstatic.com, for fetching custom Google fonts.
- ka-p.fontawesome.com, for specifically fetching the hihaho player’s icon font.
- www.google-analytics.com, www.googletagmanager.com, for fetching and loading Google analytics.
For general information on third party matters, see section on ‘Third party links’ in hihaho’s Privacy statement.
Do hihaho sub-processors comply with GDPR?
Yes. For up-to-date information, see the relevant sources below:
- Error logger: Sentry – https://blog.sentry.io/2018/03/14/gdpr-sentry-and-you/
- Statistics database: MongoDB Atlas – https://www.mongodb.com/cloud/trust/compliance/gdpr/
- Emailservice: SendGrid – https://sendgrid.com/resource/general-data-protection-regulation-2/
- CRM for Pre-sales, Sales and Sales Maintenance activities: Freshsales – https://www.freshworks.com/gdpr/